Develop these skills and habits now!
Key predictors of college GPA:
- Willingness to study,
- Interest in school,
- Time spent on outside school/academic related activities,
- Organization skills,
- Self-worth and self-efficacy,
- Goal setting,
- Expectancy for success,
- Academic Self-confidence, and
- Achievement motivation.
Predictors of retention and success in college include:
- Stress management,
- Intrapersonal/interpersonal skills,
- Academic self-confidence,
- Academic goal setting,
- Institutional commitment, and
- Social support and involvement.